Joining again.

Stop in & tell us who you are, where you are from, etc.
Cav47
Veteran
FJRModel: 2015 ES well appointed FJR
2012 KLX 250S
2022 Honda CRF450RL

Re: Joining again.

Post by Cav47 »

Bugnatr wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:00 am
Hppants wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:13 am Sam!!!! Welcome, my friend. I see you've already been re-acquainted with the "locals" (gulp).

While we are being thankful, Josh and I are eternally grateful for your GPS route during YFO17 out of Mariposa and heading toward Buggie. Dude, that was stupid good. This is a true story. Josh had been leading us for at least 150 miles. The road was absolutely perfect - beautiful ribbon of brand new black top with no gravel, no traffic, and curve after curve after curve. We run through some one-horse town, stop at a traffic light, and raise the helmet visors:

(Josh) "Whatcha think?"

(Pants) "Are you kidding me? This is incredible."

(Josh) "I know - it just keeps going. Every time I think we are done with it, I look at the GPS, and there's a LOT more."

(Pants) "The Puppy dude knows his shit, man."

Good times, my friend.
Humm....think I just found a new name for Sam. :lol:

Yeah, prob call him all kinds of names since the route he gave us led right to your house! I look back at that trip with the fondest of memories. Every aspect of it. And Puppy dude put that route in my GPS manually. No computer or nothing. It was like a master solving a Rubik's cube! LOL
Hppants, Bugnatr, and wheatonFJR loved this
I often have found myself when I was not looking, nor did that discovery take place where I thought it would!